Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

For John: Obama's Jedi Mind Tricks


John, the minute I saw this I thought of you -- and keep reading, there's more!

But first, I want to take a moment to tell egalia, at Tennessee Guerilla Women, that I think you are terrific!! TGW has posted a list of pro-Hillary blogs. I'm including them here, so that John will have even more blog sites to visit.

John, it's not that I haven't enjoyed the back and forth ... I would simply like others to have the opportunity to have spirited exchanges with you as well!

So here you go ... and thanks to TGW for the list!

Tom Watson
Taylor Marsh
Corrente
James Wolcott
Big Tent Democrat
Jeralyn Merritt
Lance Mannion
Blue Girl
Riverdaughter
Shakespeare's Sister
John Amato at Crooks and Liars
Fred Wilson
Joe Gandelman
Jeff Jarvis
Jon Swift? (The rare righty who doesn't hate Hillary)
Jane Hamsher
Jessica Valenti
Digby
Tina Brown
eRiposte
Jeff Dinelli
Jerome Armstrong
Todd Beeton
Tennessee Guerilla Women
Pamela Leavey
No Quarter
Lane Hudson
Perez Hilton
Susie Madrak
Daily Howler
Hillary's Bloggers
Anglachel
The Redstar Perspective
NYC Weboy
The Hillary 1000
Blue Lyon
The Reclusive Leftist
Mojave Wolf
Adorable Girlfriend
Republic of Dogs
Bartcop
Donna Darko
MOMocrats
Delilah Boyd
Sugar N Spice
I Have an Opinion
West and Divided
Democratic Wings
Progressive Involvement
Feministe
Dave Johnson
No Blood for Hubris
Men for Hillary
Political Discontent

No comments:

Post a Comment