Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mailbox Monday for 4/30/12


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Cindy of Cindy's Love of Books.


I received a hardcover of The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones for an upcoming TLC Book Tour


I bought a trade paperback of Ship of Fools by Katherine Anne Porter from Barnes & Noble.  This is a book I've wanted to read since high school, so I'm really looking forward to it.




   


On a trip to Wal-Mart I picked up a DVD of Disney's Beauty and the Beast since it's going back into the vault at the end of the month.  I also dug around the $5 music bin for a bit and found Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown (his second and best album) and Super Hits by New Kids On The Block.

No comments:

Post a Comment