Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 11/14/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by her Mailbox Monday Blog.



I stopped in at Target the other night and found two great Christmas deals that I couldn't pass up.  I found a CD I've been wanting for a while, Holiday Spirits from Straight No Chaser for $9.99.  I also picked up a DVD of Miracle On 34th Street for the same price.  It has both the B&W and colorized versions on it.




One of the perks of my job is that I get free stuff every once in a while.  Two weeks ago I was given a $110 gift certificate to Merrell.com, my favorite shoe company in the world.  When I went on the site I really couldn't find any shoes I wanted, I already own quite a few.  So I got two shirts instead.  I got the Hoffman Flannel shirt and a long sleeve T-Shirt that has vintage national park posters on the back.  I'm already in love with the flannel shirt, but haven't had a chance to wear the T-Shirt yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment