Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 9/26/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Leah at Amused By Books.


I receive a trade paperback of Deary Bully edited by Megan Kelley Hall and Carrie Jones for review from PTA.



I received hardcovers of Motor City Shakedown by D.E. Johnson and Instant City by Steve Inskeep for upcoming TLC Book Tours.


I won a hardcover of Creep by Jennifer Hillier from Michelle of red headed book child.


I won a trade paperback of The Ghost of Greenwich Village by Lorna Graham from Tasha of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books.



I had a wonderful surprise of two paperbacks show up at my house from the lovely Becke of The Mysterious Garden Muse.  She is also the moderator of a few book clubs on the Barnes & Noble site, including the Mystery one.  She sent me The Floating Admiral by Agatha Christie, Dorothy L. Sayers, G.K. Chesterton and certain other members of the Detection Club.  I also got Unfinished Portrait which Agatha Christie wrote under the name of Mary Westmacott.

No comments:

Post a Comment