Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mailbox Monday for 1/24/11


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is being hosted all this month by Rose City Reader.







I can't talk about it but I ended up returning two books that I got for Christmas presents.  I won't mention what they were or who gave them to me but they were books I would never read so I returned them to Borders and got 6 books I would read.  I picked up a paperback of Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie.  I also got 4 paperbacks that are replacements for books I used to own; The Silver Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey & Larry Dixon, Bearing An Hourglass by Piers Anthony, Strangers by Dean R Koontz, and Watchers by Dean R Koontz.  I've also been missing Torchwood so I picked up a hardcover of Torchwood: Bay of the Dead by Mark Morris.
  

I received a trade paperback of The Fifth Servant by Kenneth Wishnia for an upcoming TLC Book Tour.


I got the two disc collector's edition of "National Treasure" from the Disney Movie Rewards program.

No comments:

Post a Comment