Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Movies Galore!


One of my favorite things about Halloween is all the scary movies I get to watch.  I love to curl up in bed or on the couch, turn off all the lights, and get lost in a world that terrifies and entertains at the same time.  Now to be honest, I don't like most horror movies that come out anymore.  I think they go for gore instead of chills and they bore me.  I've actually been watching a lot of the old Hammer movies on TCM along with some of of Epix on Demand and my own DVDS.

I've been watching so many movies though that I'm not going to have time to do individual reviews.  So instead, I'm just going to show you I have watched to date.  Now I'm sure I'lll end up watching even more movies, all the "Halloween" movies come to mind, but these are what I have watched so far.





















Plus we have watched some more family friendly movies that both Aidan and I like to watch every year.




No comments:

Post a Comment