Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday for 11/16/2009


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

I thought I would try something different this time and include pictures since I find pictures to be very pretty.


I recieved The Supreme Courtship by Christopher Buckley from Zia at My Life In Not So Many Words.


I bought The Darkest Road by Guy Gavriel Kay in hardcover from the Friends of the Library Bookstore for $.50. It's in great conidstion and now I just need to try to find the first two books in hardcover to match.


I bought Murder Never Takes a Holiday by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain from Barnes & Noble. It includes two books, Manhattans & Murder and A Little Yueletide Murder. I bought it mainly because I love the Jessica Fletcher books, I love Christmas themed books, I love mysteries, and I needed another book for the Christmas Reading Challenge hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.


A Flintstones Christmas Carol on DVD was a must have when I saw it Target for $5.50. This is one of those Christmas classics that I DVR every year when the Boomerang Channel plays it. Now that I own it, I won't have to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment