Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Award Time

I am horribly late one getting one of these posted so I apologize for not passing them on earlier. So with no further ado here are two of them, two more will follow later.



I received the Splash Award from Melissa at My World. She is a fantastic blogger and I always learn something new when I head over to her blog. Please stop by and say hi to her.

The Splash Award is given to those blogs you find alluring, bewitching, impressive and inspiring.

I would like to pass this on to the following blogs:

Laurel at Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow

Stephanie at Misfit Salon

Staci at Life in the Thumb

Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books

Michelle at Red Headed Book Child


I recieved the Great Look Award from Michelle at The True Book Addict. She is a fantastic blogger and I want to stronly encourage everyone to head on over to say hi.

I would like to pass this along to the following bloggers:

Jennifer at Rundpinne

Jaime at Revenge of the Book Worms

Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner

Carol at Carol's Notebook

Bella at A Bibliophile's Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment