Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today

It's been a good first full day with my sister. We slept a little late after the "big day" we had yesterday! Sam the cat has made peace with the new litter box, but not with Bart -- who insists on barking at him every time their eyes meet. Bella is trying to make friends with Sam, and I think they will be the first to bond.

Jane and I headed out to Maryland Motor Vehicle today to get her MD ID. When I first moved to the state it took me three tries before they would give me a MD drivers license, so I was a bit apprehensive on the drive. We have a timetable for making things happen, and this was critical.

The stars were in alignment, and mom and dad must have been looking out for us, too, because we sailed through the process.

Tomorrow we visit the social security office -- so I hope those stars are still in alignment.

We just finished dinner and are now watching the final ER episode. Life is good at casa-BAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment