Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Another one bites the dust ...

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert officially resigned today. I wonder if he and Lott discussed their plans before deciding today would be the day!

Hastert had announced earlier that he did not intend to seek another term, and told colleagues days ago that he was planning on leaving the House.

There is certainly lots of speculation surrounding Lott's quick announcement. You can read more about it here and here.

Hastert would like you to believe his decision is based on what is best for the voters in his district. If you believe that ... .
The bottom line for me is that Hastert is a Republican, and I don't trust anything they say. As I mentioned in my previous post about Lott, I wonder what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment