Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007


You’re about to see some ookey photos; you might want to just skip this post unless horrifying mouse death doesn’t bother you. Zick, you’ll probably be happy just to see mice anywhere but your dryer....


I warned you...
Yesterday I was getting some birdseed for the babies when I noticed a grotesque site: there were (gulp) two dead mice in the feeder! I didn’t take a picture of this (didn’t have the camera) until after I dumped them out and washed out the feeder:

What the--? The birds must've just eaten the seed as it came down, and these guys were just trapped in there. EEWWW!!!

Then I looked at the birdseed I'd scooped. That's when I screamed a little and dropped the scoop. There was another dead mouse in the scoop!


It didn't take a Science Chimp to figure it out: There are mousies dying in my birdseed bag.

EEWWW!!!!!!
Hello? (icky!) Hello in there?


I don’t see any holes in the bag; did they just climb in and then couldn’t get out? It’s like when I found that mouse trapped in the empty beer bottle! EEWWW again!

(I’m shuddering as I type this. I warned you it would be el creepo.)

I’ve put the seed in plastic containers before, but the mice always graw their way into those. I think I’ll have to buy one of those shiny metal trashcans; that might keep them out.

EEWWW!!!!! Has this ever happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment