Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cloudy day photos

I tried to take some photos (through the binocs) of a mourning dove who decided to just sit on the platform feeder, but I think it's too cloudy and dark today.



I also got a quick picture of my still-not-eclosed monarch chrysalis.

I'm starting to get worried that perhaps the carcinogens seeping up from the tobacco-filled water have hurt him somehow. I tried to dump out as much water as I could, but I had to be really careful not to detach him and there's still some brown murky tobacco water under him. What if he's developmentally impaired? It's been 20 days. LauraHinnJ said hers eclosed in 17. And now it's really chilly today--in the 50s--and a little damp. I'm concerned. He's not even turning dark yet.

I also wanted to post some photos of the babies. Perhaps someone can add captions?

Niblet ______.

Sweet Kitty Kisses ________.

Miss Kitty Claws _________.

No comments:

Post a Comment