Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Let's talk about sex ...

Religious right leaders teach kids that sex is the most awful, filthy, disgusting thing on earth and that you should save it for someone you love. (Anonymous)

"Just saying 'no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression." (Faye Wattleton)

"I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it." (Anonymous)

"Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it I swear I will never do it again. Until the next time company comes." (Marilyn Sokol)

"If sex doesn't scare the cat, you're not doing it right." (Anonymous)

"During sex I fantasize that I'm someone else." (Richard Lewis)

"I love sex. It's free and doesn't require special shoes." (Anonymous)


"There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that." (Lewis Grizzard)

No comments:

Post a Comment