Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I just learned what a Play Party is


This weekend, I learned what about a play party. What I thought it was... well, let's just say I was way off. I thought it was like a meet and greet.

During the convo, I asked, "What do you wear for one of these events?" I got some interesting looks. It was then, I learned that a play party was something to do with sex.

Later on, I told one of my friends about the "Oh My Moment". He couldn't believe I didn't know about play parties. I told him, I thought it was like a picnic or luncheon. Hell, I almost asked about the type of wine to bring.

Apparently, gay men should know these things about the sexual world. Me, I just know the basics x 2. I'm not that vanilla, but I didn't realized their was so much stuff. Some of my friends tell me stories that are really something else. Nothing's wrong with a little kink, but there's so much going on out there.

Parties, role play, Lycra, pissing parties, Dom and Sub... y'all, sex has become the Olympics. And I feel too old to be competing for the Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment