Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 7/26/10


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page


I received a hardcover of The Inheritance by Simon Tolkien but I'm not sure why.  I don't know if it was for a review, a win, or just unsolicited.  Either way I'm going to treat it as a review book.



I received a trade paperbacks of Presidential Risk by Michael Bronte and Homecoming by Jason Garrett for review from Yorkshire Publishing.


I received a trade paperback of A Demon Inside by Rick R. Reed from the author for review.





On my trip to Barnes & Noble I bought bargain hardcovers of Journey To The Center of The Earth and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea both by Jules Verne.  They were great deals at $1.79 each though the covers I have are not the ones in the pictures.  I went in to pick up my order of two Perry Mason books.  I got The Case Of The Horrified Heirs in trade paperback and The Case Of The One-Eyed Witness in paperback, both by Erle Stanley Gardner.

No comments:

Post a Comment