Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Focus on the Family

No, don't worry; this is most definitely NOT the Colorado-based, super-far-right, anti-choice, anti-anything-but-right-wing-weirdos Focus on the Family. (No, I'm not linking to it, either!) This post is a focus on our family, or more precisely, our kitties and bunny. It all started because I got probably the best photo of Clawsie ever taken today (she doesn't even look like she's going to scratch your eyes out!) so I figured I needed to post it right away! Then, of course, everyone wanted equal time, so we'll start the roll call. I'll even include all their various nicknames!

It took about ten minutes of coaxing, petting, snapping pictures, and luck to get this shot of Miss Kitty Claws, aka Clawsie, aka Miss Nasty Face. Here, though, she looks positively exorcised of her usual evil:


I was even lucky enough to catch all the kitties sitting on the Little Tower of Kitty Power today. Of course, they were all bird-watching, as is their habit:

From top to bottom, Sweet Kitty Kisses, aka Kisses, aka Sweet Girl; Sweet Sugar Cookies, aka Cookies, aka The Little One; and Clawsie, aka The Fat One, aka The Little Bear.

Finally, here's little Niblet, aka Nibble, aka My-Little-Son-Moon-and-Stars, aka Nibbelette doing a funny little pose:


Kat's not about having her pic on the blog, and you've already seen me at Cape May, so that is the end of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment