Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2006

According to Family Research Institute I'll be dead soon

According to Dr. Paul Cameron, chairman of the Family Research Institute, I will be dead soon. In a press release titled "Mary Cheney Cruel to Children", Cameron claims:
"The median age of death for lesbians is around the late 50's."
Yikes! I'm 53, soon to be 54, so I'd better get with it -- there is still a lot I'd like to do before the end comes!

I'm not sure where Cameron gets his information on mortality, but he is clearly not happy with the fact that Mary Cheney is pregnant.

He does make a couple of interesting points:
"The child will disproportionately associate with homosexuals . . . The child will have a much higher probability of learning homosexual tastes. . ."
Could this be code for if Cheney has a girl she will likely play for the WNBA, and if she has a boy he will be an excellent interior decorator? That doesn't seem so bad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment