Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Recharging your battery . . .

Sometimes it's good just to get away from it all and take a little break. I don't do it often, but it has been nice just relaxing in the warm Florida sun. I would encourage everyone to find time to get away. Go to the beach, hike in the mountains, or do whatever it is that you enjoy.

I've just spent a few days with friends on one of Florida's beautiful beaches. There was a book written about Florida many years ago titled, "Oh God, Not Another Beautiful Day." I know just what the author means!

I'll be getting on a plane soon for DC. Back to the hustle and bustle of a major political city. As I said in my profile, I love my work -- but it has been nice taking a little break.

A lot has happened while I've been gone, so I have much to catch up on. In the mean time, I think I'll go take one more look at the inside of my eyelids!

Be back soon.

BAC

No comments:

Post a Comment