Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bass finally N Sync

Coming out is a very personal decision, or at least it should be. That doesn't always seem to be the case for the rich and famous. The good news for Lance Bass is that he can finally be his authentic self. Go Lance!
---------------------------------------------

Lance Bass of `N Sync Reveals He's Gay

By Associated Press
July 26, 2006

NEW YORK - Lance Bass, band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't want to affect the group's popularity.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," he tells the magazine. (
full story)

No comments:

Post a Comment