Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Passages . . .

I just read a message from a dear friend who just lost her mother and it made me think about just how precious time is and how we shouldn't waste even a moment. It also made me reflect on the last post I made to this blog.

Why should it matter to anyone who we love? Shouldn't the most important thing be that we find and have love in our lives?

And who gives anyone the right to punish someone for liking or loving another person? And worst of all, claim it's based on a "Christian Code of Conduct." It doesn't sound at all Christian to me.

As the New Year approaches I encourage you to tell family members and dear friends that you love them. Reach out to someone you haven't spoken to in awhile.

And, care less about who someone chooses to love and more about wanting them to have someone to share their love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment