Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mailbox Monday for 7/2/12


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at Mailbox Monday and is being hosted all this month by Mrs. Q:  Book Addict.

This is two weeks of books since I didn't get a Mailbox Monday posted last week.




I received a trade paperback of Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling by Michael Boccacino, an ARC of Miss Me When I'm Gone by Emily Arsenault, and a hardcover of The Twilight War by David Crist for upcoming TLC Book Tours.


I received a trade paperback of The Absolutist by John Boyne for an upcoming online Book Club.


I received a hardcover of Eat the City by Robin Shulman for review by the publisher, The Crown Publishing Group.



I only made one trip to Barnes & Noble during my staycation, and only bought two book while I was there.  I picked up a paperback of For Heaven's Eyes Only by Simon R. Green.  I'm not that big into western books, but one book I loved growing up was The Loneseome Gods by Louis L'Amour.  I actually bought it again within the last 10 years, but don't know what happened to it.  On a whim I picked up a new paperback of it.



I did manage to get to a used bookstore and found two paperbacks by Mary Roberts Rinehart I didn't have.  I found Lost Ecstasy and Episode of the Wandering Knife.



I won a DVD of The Secret Garden from Sheila of Book Journey.



On a trip to Best Buy, I found season 1 of The Big Valley for only $15, so I had to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment